Empowering the Ukrainian people through our platform to accelerate innovation, growth, and commercialization.
Ukrainian Future is a business incubator offering services to accelerate new venture creation. The concept of Ukrainian Future incubator was developed together with Ukrainian and Finnish experts, based on Finnish educational and entrepreneurial excellence.
Ukrainian Future is a part of the Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, a science education center with 150 000 yearly participants in Ukraine. The Junior Academy, which is under the auspices of UNESCO, has provided over 1000 innovations and 160 Intellectual Property filings.
We aim to collaborate with the global community of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors, and corporations.
Medium term goals
- Be a force for rebuilding Ukraine through startup businesses focused on infrastructure
- Expand the Ukrainian startup ecosystem by engaging government and business
- Integrate Ukrainian startups into the international startup ecosystem
- Make entrepreneurial business education available for all Ukrainian students
- Provide business training for veterans who want to open their own business or invest in innovation
Ukrainian Future facilitates and increases the focus on sustainable entrepreneurship. We encourage participants to develop their products sustainably to meet consumer demand. We facilitate a deeper understanding of Industry's impact on societal challenges at large. For successful entrepreneurs of the future, the bottom line will become entwined with social responsibility and ecological problem-solving.