Compete in the regional selection Startup World Cup Ukraine 2022
Get a chance to win $1 million in Grand Final
Startup World Cup is the largest global conference-competition of startups with a Grand Final in Silicon Valley. More than 60 countries hold regional Startup World Cup selections, determining the winner who will represent them in the Grand Final and compete for the prize in $1 million.
The organizer of the competition is the international venture company Pegasus Tech Ventures, the total investments of which is $14 billion and the portfolio includes such companies as SpaceX, Airbnb, SoFi, etc.
Startup World Cup is not just about competing startup teams. Grand Final in Sillion Valley is a unique opportunity to meet leading investors, founders and executives of innovative giant corporations such as Apple, Netflix, Siri, Softbank, LinkedIn, Cisco, Khosla Ventures at the venue. The regular speakers of the competition are Steve Wozniak, Mark Randolph, Adam Chayer, Marcelo Claur, Reed Hoffman, John Chambers and many other successful businessmen. Participants of the Grand Final have an opportunity not only to present their project, but also to chat live with "business sharks", to hear some advices of world experts, to find partners and future investors.
- Gather a motivated team
- Create a Twitter account (important for application)
- Make a video (optional)
- Prepare a pitchdeck (template)
- Fill in the registration form
- The application form must be in English
- As part of the registration process, applicants must report the status of their registration in social media. For example: "Our team has just applied for @ SWC2022 #StartupWorldCup #YourCompanyName www.startupworldcup.io." Registration is confirmed after SWC Twitter account has selected Your Twitter post.
- Still have a question? Contact the official partner of Startup World Cup business incubator “Ukrainian Future”!