UF Startup School by Ukrainian Future Incubator is a meaningful training sessions, group discussions, networking, coaching and individual consultations with leading business coaches, and successful trainings that help:
- Integrate into startup environment and look at current trends in global innovation;
- Master hands-on skills to create an effective business model for a startup;
- Build a "road map" of transforming an idea into a startup;
- Develop a financial model, determine the budget and sources of funding and start the fundraising process;
- Improve teamwork and communication skills with partners;
- Prepare to set into startup and investment platforms.
At the end of the programme, there will be a Pitch Day, a presentation of the project idea to business professionals. As the result of the pitching, participants will be able to receive special awards from the jury members, certificates for business incubation, access to the co-working space and UF Incubator technical laboratory, business development services (BizDev services) from Ukrainian Future Incubator.
UF Startup School target audience: developers of startup ideas and startup teams 16+;
Duration: 4.5 months;
Format: online sessions twice a week (Monday, Thursday) from 5 pm to 6.30 pm;
Number of participants: up to 25;
Working language: Ukrainian, English;
Enrollment terms: on a competitive basis;
Cost: grant is awarded based on the results of the competition;
You can apply now.
Organizer and coordinator of the program: Ukrainian Future Business Incubator (Kyiv).
We will help transform the idea into a successful startup! The world is waiting for you!